After a quiet year for rdiffweb, I'm glad to announce an official release. Version 1.0.0 This new version mark the foundation of an open-source Minarca version soon to be announced. Here what changed from version 0.10.9.
- Make repository removal more robust
- Improve performance of librdiff
- Add new RESTful api
- Return the right HTTP 401 or 402 error code for authentication
- Fix bug introduce by upgrade to Jinja2 + python3
- Store ssh keys in database and disk
- Add support for theme (default, orange)
- Remove deprecated profiling code
- Add disk usage support / quota (experimental)
- Add support of cherrypy v18
- Drop support of cherrypy v3.2.2
- Add wsgi entry point
- Replace the plugins architecture to ease implementation
- Numerous bug fixes
Take a look at rdiffweb github page to install or upgrade to new version.
And subscribe to rdiffweb mailing list.