This new release of rdiffweb introduces minor modifications to the web interface to improve the general usability of the application. This release officially supports Debian Bullseye with Python 3.8.
To begin, we have changed the date format in various views to the following format “Updated ... ago”. This allows the users to quickly learn how old the backup is without having to do the math in their head.
Also, to improve the administration of a user’s repository, a warning was added in case the user’s root directory is not valid or not accessible by rdiffweb. This should help administrators to quickly identify configuration errors.
Here is the complete list of changes below:
- Change formatting of Last Backup date for "Updated 3 weeks ago" to ease the readability
- Add support for Debian Bullseye
- Add support for Python 3.8 (#104)
- Add warning in the users list view when a root directory is invalid (#30)
- Add options to control search depth (#1)
- Print a warning in the log when the "DefaultTheme" value is not valid (#90)